The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
We are delighted to be converting our garden into an OPEN AIR CINEMA this June
Monday is BLADE. Screening is free, ticket includes 2 course meal and a drink.
'A half-vampire, half-mortal man becomes a protector of the mortal race, while slaying evil vampires.'
£20 pp including 2 course meal and a drink (tickets sold in pairs as sofas).
Movie starts at 8pm prompt, please be seated by 745 so we can take your order before the film starts!
Extra drinks available throughout the screening.
No mask no entry.
Please wear a mask when not at your seat.
Seating will be very restricted and seats will have to be sold in pairs with each ticket including 2 x 2 course meals and drink. Ticket for 2 people is £40. Additional drinks available with table service. Safe distance queuing for entry and seating measures in place. There are seats for 2 people and 1 x sofa for 3 people available for each screening.
We are also fielding inquiries for private screenings for groups of 8 - 12. please email email@example.com if you have a date in mind.
Blade, 2 person Sofa 8pm
2 people, dinner, drink & free screening. no mask no entry
|19:45 - 22:30||£40.00|
Blade, 3 person Sofa 8pm
3 people, dinner, drink & free screening. no mask no entry
|19:45 - 22:30||£60.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. COVID - NO MASK NO ENTRY
14. COVID - We will take temperatures at the door, please do not even consider buying a ticket if you are displaying ANY symptoms
15. COVID - We will show you to your seat individually and you will exit the venue under supervision
16. COVID - Anybody who arrives under the influence will be refused entry, DON'T BE A DICK.